Celtic Rose Banner

ImageChef.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Slowin' Down

Things have finally slowed down. I just graduated college December 4th with my Bachelor's degree. Have to finish out this week and take a test at the end of December then I am done! :) I can't wait. I'll be more able to work on my books then. The release date for my 2nd edition came around and I even sold a copy in Europe, but then they had to be pulled due to a review from a wonderful friend of WCP. She made some suggestions so I am rewriting the book in third person and making some changes. This will hopefully be the last time then I can have my 3rd and final edition released.... hopefully. o_O I'll be posting more now that I have time, and I will let everyone know what's happening from now on.
Welcome newcomers to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my new experiences and about my 2nd and 3rd books. I'm going to be writing on all of my blogs from now on so that when people find one of the those I had stopped on they can just read the info there instead of having to jump to one of the others. No worries I only have three. The one I first started on, wordpress, this one about me, and then one other blogger about the book series Celtic Rose. It's still a work in progress but now that I have time it will develop much quicker now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment