Celtic Rose Banner

ImageChef.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Surprise!

I received a message from Goodreads today pretty much telling me what was going on with my book. I'd never received one before so I checked it out. To my huge surprise there were 6 ratings on my book and they were all 5 stars. I couldn't have been happier. Some people were either able to get it before it came off the market for editing or they received it from me, but either way they loved it and I am so excited. I've been hard at work for the past week trying to get it complete. I should be done by the end of the week and I'll send it straight to the publisher as soon as I save it for the last time. It would be great to have it come back out on St. Patrick's Day because it would match my story, but that all depends on how quickly everything can get done on it.

My computer has become a major frustration with me today.The power cord has a short in it or something because even though it's plugged in it goes to battery power and the screen dims. I get the cord bent just right and it comes back on but it's a constant fight to keep it that way. I really dread the cord going out because that means I have to move to the desktop, which is vastly uncomfortable seating wise, and slower than Methuselah. I'm tired of fighting the cord so I'm going to get off here and give it a break. I'll pick up on the edits tomorrow. Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day and I will post more when I have more news. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment