Celtic Rose Banner

ImageChef.com

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Busy Time

I haven't been on in awhile. I apologize for my absence. It's been a very busy time for me. My first book has been sent in line to be edited at my new publisher, World Castle Publishing.  It has been a great experience with them. My book is already posted on their website with it's new cover and new blurb for the back. I just found out today that my book has also been listed on goodreads which is awesome. :) It has already been marked as to be read by a few people which is also exciting.
I have been working on the second book and it is taking some very interesting turns that were not planned in the original thoughts of the book. My fingers just flowed across the keys and it came out the way it did. I still say it's divine intervention coming to help me write. Speaking of divine intervention, there's a lovely rumor going around that the end of the world is suppose to be coming at six o'clock this evening. Codswallow if you ask me. The bible clearly states that the end will come when we least expect it, we will not know the day and we will certainly not know the time. False prophets are also mentioned in the bible and it says to watch out for them. This man who 'prophecied' this has done it before. He said the world would end in 1994. It didn't so that should prove he's not a prophet. I'm on a soap box here and apologize if I offend anyone, but I am a Christian. Jesus will come back, but not today. He will come back when people can not buy or sell anything. It will grow dark the trumpets will sound and he will descend from the clouds just as he ascended into the clouds after his resurrection. I believe this whole heartedly and I plan to live every day like he is coming back. Anything I am blessed with between now and then, such as having my book published and read by others, is just a perk and a blessing by him until he comes. It's my way of living life to the fullest the best way that I can until it's all over. I hope that all ov you are doing the same. I leave you with a question and some advice. Always remember though that you are free to do with it as you will. You can disregard it or heed it. It's your choice. :) I will never force my opinions on anyone. So here it is. Are you chasing your dreams and living your life to the fullest? If not, now is the best time. Strive to be the best you can be in whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment