Celtic Rose Banner

ImageChef.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Info on Celtic Rose (the Second Edition)

I just received an email today from the publisher saying that my book had gone to the editor. Later I received an email from the editor. She said that she received my book and is going to get started on it. She said she will talk to me soon. I'm going to take it that it will be a while anyway, because another friend of mine said it takes some time to go through a full length book for editing. The editor may talk to me as she goes so that we can work on it piece by piece. :) I'm extremely excited about all of it.
Also another bit of good news. I was looking on Goodreads and found that my book is set to be released on August 1st. Yippee!!! Another reason to be excited now. That is probably a rough estimate that they are pushing for so that it will be done by that day. I'm going to do all I can to finish what I need to ASAP so that maybe the date can be a bit quicker than that. We shall see.
Progress is going well for the second book in the series. It is coming along rather nicely. I'm hoping that by the time the first one is released I will be able to submit the second one to be edited and ready to be published shortly there after.

On another note that is completely off subject but relevant to the day. Tornadoes have been ransacking Oklahoma and other surrounding states. My prayers are going out to all of the families who have been devastated by the storm. Also My prayers are going out for little 3 year old Ryan who is missing since the tornadoes as well. I would be frantic if my own child was missing like that. My prayers for the families of all the missing and deceased. Lord be with them in this horrible time. Please give them the strength to make it through this horrible ordeal. My love and prayers go out to all of you. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment